Thursday, March 18, 2010

This March Holiday

Hi, long time no post...no time !!!Just few months before PSLE!!! To me , this holiday alot of hw including my tution work. But I did enjoy myself.
12/3/2010
Sport's Day....I did not go to the stadium. I went to the library to borrow books for my tasks.....Everytime I go to the library, the bag will be full of books, but today , I did not borrow much books as there are some more books at home. After borrowing the books, went to Mc Donald with my mum to eat tea-break . Then went home , bathe and started doing my hw and one task.
13/3/2010
Wow....I watched "Alice in wonderland" at Ang Mo Kio cineplex .The show is very funny and entertening.A lot of people watched the show ...After which, we , my aunt , my mom, my 2 brothers and I went to the NTUC to buy sushi and the things needed for laksa. This is my first time going in the NTUC to buy things after my chemo . At home , my dinner was sushi and laksa.Watch "down with love" so funny.
14/3/2010
Today never go out ....stay at home do hw....bored day.
15/3/2010
Today went to school for IT class..boring there ...Le yi and I not very close so she pass the work to me..so sad have to go home to finish the work yet she went to Malaysia to have fun!!I haven not finish my hw yet !!Don really like her but no choice...she with my best friend. Jamie have change alot , she used to talk to me alot but now she always talk to Jocelyn and hang out with Le yi and Jocelyn.
16/3/2010
My brother went to Pular Ubin with green club...at home bored doing hw . He went home with injuries ... knee injured . Nothing to say...
17/3/2010
Watch Being Human ....with my father , mother and 2 brothers. The show is damn bored and quite good at the end when they show the credits then mark lee say haven finish yet..so rewind. Not many people watch the show.Went to the hawker centre to eat...then went home ...
18/3/2010
Went to KKH for checkup...wait until 11+ then see Dr chan!!! Afterthat, went to Novena to eat lunch, ate noodles.When eat finish , saw Ajisen. Ai yo , so careless. Japan Home to buy water bottle, and other things. Go NTUC to buy cup noodles. Take MRT home and take bus . Reach home, bathe and fell asleep.
19/3/2010
Today going to eat Ajisen , so happy !!First time eating..Hope today have alot of fun ...Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment