Friday, December 4, 2009

Went to Cleo's house

Yesterday went to Cleo's house , damn fun . Cleo is cute and active . I like her alot , as a sister My mum and I took taxi there ......The driver don knoe where it is but he knoe somewhere around there . Reached there but cannot find Blk ___A . So called Auntie May ,she told us to go to 2nd floor which is garden . Saw her and she bring us to her house . The place was so big that my mom and I got lost.
In her house , follow Cystal ..she went to feed her hamsters and I sat beside to watch her feeding. Her hamsters bit her and witnessed mother hamster gave birth....damn cute lol . Play lots of game and watch 'movie' . Taught her how to play Stress . Watched 'Ice Age 3 dawn of the dinosaurs' which is Cloe's favourite movie but she scared .... don know why ? And watched ' Where got ghost " again for 2 nd time. Damn funny although I watched before . Ate crackers .. ate her maid's fried bee hoon . Alot of pepper . After that , ate the same crackers to cool down . Played Wii ....Cooking Mama . Auntie May drove us home by bus . Bring the Where got ghost VCD home . Reached home , bathe and my 2 brothers and father wanted to watch Where got ghost ...watched 3 times ...still funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment