Friday, November 20, 2009

Last day of school

Just now saw Kenix , Jie Yi and Xin Min blog.....so touching, feel like crying. My heart is crying now...I cannot cry out cos i know that I have to accept it . 5.4 rocks....I will remember u 5.4 and Ms Sue .
Hung Kye , Aaron and some boys , u are a joker to me...u have bring me a lot of laughter and fun . All the classmates of 5.4 , I will never forget u . Ms Sue , u have teach me alot , ur lesson is fun , I wish that u will teach me next year ...any subject also can.
The last day of sch....Cheryl , Jasmine , Jamie and I meet at the classroom as usual . I asked them if they want to play last time for the year . We played together stress (four people)...damn fun . After playing stress....we waited for the class to come down ....but they never came down so we asked Jamie to go up to the hall to see wat happened....she came back and told us that P6 had the Prizes Giving Day . Jamie and I then play stress again...1 vs 1. Ernest suddenly popped up and tell us to go to com lab3 (4th floor)...damn tired climbing up..Ms sue asked us to do survey on the Internet..then afer finish she gave us paper same survey...
After that , we had recess ...climb down ...I sat wif Jamie and Le Yi , Xin Min and Gab another table . We had enjoyed recess . We climbed up again to Com Lab 3 . Thanks to Jamie , so i can climb up . When we reached Com Lab 3 , I upload my files in ning.com . After that , I played wif Cheryl stress . I won the game . Ms Sue came at 11 , she showed the class our group video ... so embarrassed and my group laughed a lot...when we saw our filming..
Before going to Chinese class , Ms Sue gave us a talk .. My heart cried . When in Chinese class , Hung Kye cried and Aaron comforted him...Annabel and I played stress and suddenly Kenix and Xin Min took out their phone and take picture of me...We contiuned playing..Annabel won the game ...she damn pro . Lesson over , my mum was waiting for me outside the classroom . Saw Algene outside the classroom , his eyes were red ....waiting for Hung Kye i think .. Everyone in the class were sad .
Don be sad , class !! We will be friends forever ...we can meet in msn or facebook...
Looking forward to meeet druing IT make-up lesson on Monday and Tuesday as well as Class Party !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment