Monday, March 16, 2009

In Hospital

When I am in hospital to do treatment , I will usually borrow toys and equiment to do art from CCF(A place for kids to borrow toys). I am bored in the hospital but luckily there are laptop . I will usually stay for a few days. My mother will come home to cook for me as i don't like to eat the hospital food . It tastes horrible!! As for me, I will be sleeping when my mother comes home to cook for me.

At the ward for cancer , each paitent will have their own television !! But not every ward have it. Isn't it wonderful!! Every time when the doctor says that i can go home , I feels happy because home is better than any place. I love the nurses there because i have make friend with them. And at the ward , i have make new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment